Have fees and back taxes stopped you from registering your mobilehome?
A new state program can open the door to legal ownership, waiving certain fees and back taxes – saving homeowners possibly thousands of dollars.
But mobilehome owners must move fast, applying for and providing the necessary documents for the Fee and Tax Waiver Program.
5 reasons (and there are many more) why registering your mobilehome is the right move
- Most mobilehome parks require legal registration
- Registration helps legally transfer title of mobilehomes to heirs – spouse, children, etc.
- Some home-improvement projects require a building permit – and proper registration
- More mobilehome parks and utility companies are embracing individual rental space connections for services, such as electricity and water, and require registration.
- Fire and flood insurance require registration
Get a move-on, start now!
Call 800.952.8356 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.