If you have any questions, please connect with a Housing and Community Development representative at 800.952.8356 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays. We are here to help you!
Check registration and title
Unsure about the title and registration of your mobilehome? You can check the latest information with our new tool. Just click here and provide the information on the decal of your mobilehome. Then, if you are not listed as the homeowner, please contact us.Check Eligibility
We have developed online application forms that detail the registration process and the fees required. And we are here to help you every step of the way. Because registration benefits everyone, especially you!
Get your registration and title in 10 steps
We’ve established 10 steps to walk you through the process, including links to the necessary forms, in order to help you obtain your registration and title.
En español, diez pasos para obtener su título y registro.
How you can help a manufactured or mobilehome owner obtain title and registration through Fee and Tax Waiver Program
Do you know someone who wants to apply for their title and registration but feels overwhelmed by back fees and taxes?
Obtaining a valid title and registration protects them and their family today and tomorrow. Without title and registration, the homeowner may not be able to sell their home or leave it to a loved one, may not be able to get fire insurance or permits for major home improvements, and may not qualify for utility financial assistance.
Here are five ways you can help a relative, neighbor, or friend obtain their valid title and registration and get most state and local fees and taxes waived:
- Go to www.RegisterYourMobileHomeCA.org. You will find an overview of the program, valuable resources, application related information, news and other facts about the program.
- Help the owner get started, using the “Ten Steps to Obtaining Title and Registration for Your Manufactured Home/Mobilehome through the Fee and Tax Waiver Program.”
- Download the forms that are required in order to apply.
- Help the owner fill out the forms.
- Call our toll-free number 800.952.8356 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays to help you calculate the cost of the application. Assistance is available in all languages.